Portland Maine Hotel
Located on Main Street, South Portland, Maine, right off Interstate 95, the Best Western Merry Manor Inn invites you to come relax with us at one of Portland Maine’s fine lodging facilities. Whether you’re on business, vacationing with the family, or just passing through the greater Portland area — you’ll find plenty of amenities and services to help make your stay enjoyable. Try our unique heated mineral outdoor pool open year- round, indoor spa with waterfall, kiddie pool, and fitness center.
Continental Breakfast is now included with qualified rates.
The Best Western Merry Manor Inn is just minutes from Portland’s Old Port Exchange, world famous Portland Head Light, Victoria Mansion, Narrow Gauge Railway, the flagship store of LL Bean, Portland Discover Land and Sea Tour and many area beaches. So, the next time you’re visiting the Portland area, enjoy the comfort and convenience of a stay at the Best Western Merry Manor Inn, a family owned hotel.
- Number of Rooms: 153
- Meeting Space: Accommodates up to 250 people
- Credit Cards: American Express, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover Card, Visa
- Currency: United States Dollars
- Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by 4 p.m. on day of arrival to avoid being charged. Guaranteed reservations not canceled will be charged one night's fee plus tax.
- Guarantee: You must use a credit card to book on-line.
- Check In: 3:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m. Must be 21 to check in and a credit card is required.
- Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
- Airports: Portland International Airport 4 miles
- Portland Transportation Center: Amtrak and Concord Trailways 3 miles
- Pet Policy: Well-behaved pets allowed. They must be supervised at all times. There is a $15 pet fee (per pet, per day). Please call hotel for details
What people say?
“I've been a traveling salesman for 13 years, and only stay at hotels that are great, and this place checks off every box. Immaculate well groomed grounds, big bright lobby, friendly helpful staff, excellent rooms, comfortable beds, and clean bathrooms is what they deliver every single stay. Amazing pool and hot tub and plenty of parking just makes it better.”
“I've been staying here over a decade and never, not even once, have I had a bad experience. The staff is always polite, happy, and helpful. Great lobby space to relax, along with another quiet area near the indoor pool. The rooms are large, well-furnished, clean, and comfortable. The bathrooms are immaculate and bright. The pools and hot tub are clean and warm. I stay here as a traveling salesman since it is perfectly located, and have brought my wife and kids here a bunch of times for getaways! Seriously can't recommend this place more!”