Portland Maine Hotel
Located on Main Street, South Portland, Maine, right off Interstate 95, the BEST WESTERN Merry Manor Inn invites you to come relax with us at one of Portland Maine’s fine lodging facilities. Whether you’re on business, vacationing with the family, or just passing through the greater Portland area — you’ll find plenty of amenities and services to help make your stay enjoyable. Try our unique heated mineral outdoor pool open year- round, indoor spa with waterfall, kiddie pool, and fitness center.
For your dining pleasure, visit the Maine Table Restaurant. For meetings, weddings, conventions and special events, take advantage of over 6000 square feet of our banquet and convention facilities.
Continental Breakfast is now included with qualified rates.
We are just minutes from a variety of local sights and attractions, from Maine's best beaches to Portland Head Light, one of the country’s oldest lighthouses, to LL Bean and Portland’s historic Old Port area. So, next time your visiting the Portland area, we look forward to your stay with us at the BEST WESTERN Merry Manor Inn..
- Number of Rooms: 153
- Meeting Space: Accommodates up to 250 people
- Credit Cards: American Express, Master Card, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover Card, Visa
- Currency: United States Dollars
- Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by 4 p.m. on day of arrival to avoid being charged. Guaranteed reservations not canceled will be charged one night's fee plus tax.
- Guarantee: You must use a credit card to book on-line.
- Check In: 3:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
- Airports: Portland International Airport 4 miles
- Pet Policy: Well-behaved pets allowed. They must be supervised at all times. There is a $20 pet fee ( per pet).
What people say?
We appreciate such a nice place to stay where we can truly relax in such a clean, well-decorated room and do all the shopping we want nearby. The heated indoor/outdoor pool is such fun and well-maintained. We always look forward to staying here and next time we want to add extra pleasure by staying in one of their “theme” rooms. ~ Bar Harbor, Maine
Best waterfall spa anywhere and the cookies are wonderful. Very pleasant place to spend a couple of days while seeing New England. ~ Bainbridge, Georgia