Portland Maine Hotel
Located on Main Street, South Portland, Maine, right off Interstate 95, the BEST WESTERN Merry Manor Inn invites you to come relax with us at one of Portland Maine’s fine lodging facilities. Whether you’re on business, vacationing with the family, or just passing through the greater Portland area — you’ll find plenty of amenities and services to help make your stay enjoyable. Try our unique heated outdoor year round pool, indoor hot tub and kiddie pool and fitness center. Please note: our pool will close on Sept 21, 2014 for repainting. It will re-open Sept 25, 2014 – we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For your dining pleasure, visit the Maine Table Restaurant. For meetings, weddings, conventions and special events, take advantage of our banquet and convention facilities.
Full American Breakfast Buffet is now included with all qualified rooms.
We are just minutes from a variety of local sights and attractions, from beaches to Portland Head Light, one of the country’s oldest lighthouses, to LL Bean and Portland’s historic Old Port area. So, next time your visiting the Portland area, we look forward to your stay with us at the BEST WESTERN Merry Manor Inn.
Thank you to Jason Fogelson over at Best Western’s Travel blog for including the Maine Lodge and the BEST WESTERN Merry Manor in his recent write-up. Read his blog entitled, “New England By Motorcycle, Day Four: Manchester, NH to Portland, ME.”
- Number of Rooms: 153
- Meeting Space: Accommodates up to 250 people
- Credit Cards: American Express, Master Card, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover Card, Visa
- Currency: United States Dollars
- Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by 4 p.m. on day of arrival to avoid being charged. Guaranteed reservations not canceled will be charged one nights fee plus tax.
- Guarantee: You must use a credit card to book on-line.
- Check In: 3:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
- Airports: Portland International Airport 4 miles
- Pet Policy: Well behaved pets allowed. They must be supervised at all times. There is a $20 pet fee (per night, per pet).